You’re awesome Thumbup!
It took me a little while to compile some cool blogs to nominate but I had so much fun hunting that I will probably now have an overloaded “reader” feed 😉
The rules of “Very Inspiring Blogger” award are listed below.
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you.
2. List the rules and display the award.
3. Share 7 facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 other amazing blogs and comment on their blogs to let them know you nominated them.
I’ll jump straight to the nominations before I give away the selfie facts
1 Sarhaareds ramblings
I was loving the darker side of this blog (A mummified teddy bear) mixed with the eloquent (handmade ornaments)
2 The Daily Think
Fantastic little gestural sketches and blurbs about daily life.
3 Motivating giraffe
Great motivational quotes with really funky illustrations of animals!
4 The Ninth Life
Inspirational food for thought.
5 The Re-modern Review
Quirky controversial art talk.
6 Inspirational Geek
This blog had me distracted on my blog nominee hunt for a few hours so I better put it here 🙂
7 The Creative Panic
Another great blog for procrastination
8 Post secret
A cool place where people send in secrets on post cards. BRILLIANT!
9 Mashed Radish
More fantastic food for thought centered around words, complete with really cute illustrations
10 Twilight Beasts
Pleistocene beasts from 2.6 million years ago to around 13,000 years ago. Too cool to be missed!
11 Lights in the Dark
An astronomy blog!
12 I Wanted Wings
“A geeky Feminist’s musings on Visual & pop culture”
13 Truth and Cake
A personal and inspiring blog about a girl
14 His girl Friday
A very cool personal blog about a yoga lover, mother and wife
15 Michel Watson
A cool, soulful, creative and inspiring blog
Congrats guys 😉
And now 7 facts about myself
1. …I don’t like talking about myself in the sense of fact giving. I feel like something true now may not be true tomorrow.
2. I can’t say no when I think a friend might need me.
3. I smoke too much and drink too much coffee
4. I have a dog called King Arthur, he is a giant wussy teddy bear who likes wearing my jerseys when its cold… He hates the cold
5. I have a bird called Angel, he sings “if your happy and you know it” and the kill bill whistle. He also says “what-cha doing” and copy’s my sneezes.
6. I loved “Buffy the vampire slayer” and read “What would Buffy do?”
7. I don’t like leaving the house because people frighten me.